Sunday, September 7, 2014

Erin & Dan Wedding Day

Hot and hazy daze of September? It certainly was today for the wedding of Dan and Erin in Concord & Chichester, NH. Mind you we even had a torrential downpour but luckily we finished the formals just before it came down in buckets! A wedding is about people, the details and capturing emotions. After years of experience you tend to get to be an expert in shooting all these different things. This late evenings' sneak peek I could have posted a unique shot, or a pose..but I thought since wedding photography is primarily is about taking outstanding portraits of great people...this was the picture. I knew it after I took it I would use it for my preview. A classic wedding portrait. Here Dan and his new wife Erin are arriving at the reception site in their old classic vehicle. Congratulations to them and stay tuned for more previews of their awesome wedding in the coming days.

No comments: