Sunday, May 25, 2014

Carol & George Wedding Day

Carol & George were married today in one of the most beautiful churches in New England at St. Anne's in Berlin, NH. I have been lucky enough to capture dozens of weddings inside over the years and wanted to share this amazing view of the interior details this church has to offer. I have posted photos of the church several times but each time I go I seem to get better and better views. This shot with a wide angle lens from the exact spot where the organist has played for thousands of brides & grooms before them. Truly an amazing place and piece of history and I am happy that I can contribute to the many couples cherished memories that have been married there. With a play of sun and rain all day we managed to still get some great photos. Congratulations to George & Carol in their new life together.

No comments: