Sunday, May 10, 2015

Amy & Mark Wedding

Mr & Mrs. Valierre got hitched today! They exchanged vows and celebrated in New Hampshire's White Mountains. The wedding took place at one of my favorite places to shoot The Attitash Grand Summit Resort. I can honestly say that it is one of the resorts I have shot the most weddings at. A great staff and venue for any wedding. I could not have had a better day to photograph this awesome couple and capture their memories that will last a lifetime. Amy & Mark were yet another fantastic MRD Photography couple very nice and very easy to work with! I am very fortunate to get to work with such awesome couples and meet so many great families. With that being said here is my evening preview...more to come tomorrow. Stay tuned. Congrats to them.

No comments: